Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 5 ... Did I Just Cheat Today? ..

The answer is maybe.  You see, today I had a team lunch and inevitably I had to order something.  I searched the menu for something healthy and i came up with the following;



It's a Coffee Club Citrus Salad ... It's not bad and actually tastes great ... Is it cheating ... YES ... Of course it is, but sometimes life gets in the way of even the best laid plans.  I went to lunch with my team and made a good choice ...

I didn't buy a cheeseburger, I didn't buy hot chips (French Fries for my American friends), I bought a healthy grilled chicken and salad option and surprise, surprise I loved it!

I am very conscious though that it will no doubt have an impact on my weigh in number in just 2 days time.  I feel that my decision was a good one, but time will only tell.  Let me know your thoughts in the comments ... good decision or bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)