Monday, November 26, 2012

Two Days In .... it's getting hard!

I must admit that as I type this update ... I'm hungry!  Very hungry!

You see, it is at about this time of the day that I would normally reach for a snack.  Today however, i have decided to do something a bit more positive and reach out to my keyboard to share my experience.  I won't lie to you, this dieting thing is hard!

So far today, all I have had to eat it is;

1 x Grapefruit
1 x Egg
100g x Roast Chicken
2 x Tomatoes

I am feeling a little tired, but hanging in there.  I guess this is the part that my body essentially has to burn fat in order for me to get the energy I need to keep going ... I can't believe I will be doing this for another 5 days ... I must admit though, I can't wait to jump on those scales and record my numbers ... Biggest Loser style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)