Sunday, November 25, 2012

7 day chemical diet


They say you can lose 6.5kgs (14lbs) in a week ... I'm not so sure, but I am going to give it a crack this week.  I love all of the foods listed her with the exception of Grapefruit, so we'll see how I go.

As I understand it, the basis of this diet is chemical and if I follow the diet to the letter for one week I should lose 6.5kgs (14lbs) on average (and possibly up to 9kgs, or 20lbs at best case scenario).


So what's on the menu?

Day 1 Breakfast 1 slice dry toast and grilled tomatoes
Lunch Fresh fruit (any amount)
Dinner 2 hard boiled eggs, salad, grapefruit

Day 2 Breakfast Grapefruit, 1 boiled egg
Lunch Roast chicken (any amount) & tomatoes
Dinner Grilled steak and salad

Day 3 Breakfast Grapefruit, 1 boiled egg
Lunch 2 boiled eggs and tomatoes
Dinner 2 Grilled lamb chops, celery & cucumber

Day 4 Breakfast 2 slices dry toast, 2 poached eggs
Lunch fresh fruit (any amount)
Dinner 2 hard boiled eggs, salad, grapefruit

Day 5 Breakfast 1 slice dry toast, 2 poached eggs
Lunch 2 poached eggs & tomatoes
Dinner Fresh or tinned fish and salad

Day 6 Breakfast 1 boiled egg, 1 glass grapefruit juice
Lunch Fresh fruit (any amount)
Dinner Roast chicken, cabbage, carrots

Day 7 Breakfast 2 scrambled eggs, grilled tomatoes
Lunch 2 Poached eggs& spinach
Dinner Grilled steak & salad


NOTE
Abstain from anything not mentioned.
Eat only what is shown or do without.
No substitutions allowed.
No eating between meals
No alcohol
No butter milk or fat

Drinks = black tea, black coffee, lemon tea, grapefruit juice, tonic, soda water or water only
Salad = lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and celery only

DO NOT DIET FOR MORE THAN ONE WEEK AT A TIME.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Holly Butler... I tried a similar diet to this on in 1986 and lost a total of 15 lbs. in a week and a half. I went from a sz 18 down to a sz 13... The thing is, is that when you get off the diet you have to make a life style change in order to actually keep off the weight lost or it will come back on you..., eat healthy food- I'm sure you know the difference... drink lots of water and most important -excercise-. (ie) walking, whatever you like to do most... I've kept off 52 lbs..., but would still like to lose at least 35-40 more to make it down to my weight lose goal.... With this new start -again, maybe I can do it this time also! Good luck to you Wes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)