Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 5 ... Sneaky weigh In!

I know I should wait until the end of the seven days, but I'm itching to know my progress.  So here goes ......

103.9 kgs (229lbs) ... that means in 4 days I have lost 3.8 kgs (nearly 1 kg a day) or 8.4 lbs ... So happy with these numbers.

I'm impressed by this given just four short days ago I weighed 107.7 kgs (237.4 lbs).  I think this is an awesome result especially given that all I have really done is follow the diet.  Other than one small walk, I haven't even exercised!

This makes my goal of getting under 100 kgs (220 lbs) feel really achievable. If I haven't mentioned it earlier, I haven't been under this weight since junior high school, way back in the early nineties ... Wow! That's like 20 years of carrying around this unwanted flubber ... what was I thinking!!!!

I can across the piece of brilliant inspiration the other day and I thought I would share .... it's kind of like that saying about 'how do you eat an elephant? ... one spoonful at a time' but I thought that one was probably not appropriate for a weight loss blog!  Anyway, it's so true ... you can do it ... just take the first step!  If you're trying to lose weight to, why don't you send me some feedback about your progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)