Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 6 ... The Wheels Feel Off ...

It started well then went down hill quickly.  I had to go to a social function today and it was very, very hard to make good decisions.  Let me cut straight to the point.  Here is what I was supposed to have had on Day 6;


Day 6 Breakfast 1 boiled egg, 1 glass grapefruit juice
Lunch Fresh fruit (any amount)
Dinner Roast chicken, cabbage, carrots

Here is what I actually had on Day 6

Day 6 Breakfast 1 boiled egg, 1 grapefruit (off to a good start)
Lunch 300g Eye Fillet Steak (no sauce, no chips just salad on the side), a beer (yes a beer), a diet Coke
Dinner Roast Chicken (cooked to perfection by my beautiful wife), a litte bit of stuffing, salad.

The result was no weight loss yesterday at all .... as in 0 .....  was it worth it?  Absolutely ... good times with friends and family for no net gain.  Was it in line with the diet ... absolutely not ... but I still think I made good decisions.  Let me know your thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)