Monday, December 3, 2012

So What's Next?

So What's Next? You might ask ... short answer is, I don't really know, but I am open to suggestions.  I am thinking of taking a week off and recovering to see what effect returning to normal actually has on on me.

Today for example, I had toast with butter for breakfast ... a no no on the Chemical Diet.  I followed it up with a steak sandwich for lunch followed by a roast chicken dinner with salad.  I also had a diet coke and a flavoured water.  All up I would say it's probably a slightly healthier version of a typical day for me.

It will be very interesting to see what effect that has on the weight situation.  One thing is for certain, I do not want to cave in and eat chocolate, nor do I want to drink the full sugar Coke that I used to ... I need to make adjustments.  The government ran an obesity campaign here in Australia a few years ago called ... SWAP IT ... I think that's what I will do ... I will swap out some of the bad things and replace them with healthy alternatives .... instead of hot chips (fries) I will have a salad on the side.



Diets are great, but being realistic, unless it is something that you can stick to long term, then they don't stand a chance.  Imagine if I had of made a straight line to MacDonalds or KFC for breakfast on the fast day back after dieting ... it would have just been unwise ... Speaking of KFC ... see below for the latest heart stoping (but delicious looking and yes I want one) monstrosity.  The KFC Double ... scary ... I think I'm getting fatter just looking at it.  Don't give in to this mouth watering temptation!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)