Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Chemical Diet - Completed!

It's official ... I have officially completed all meals on the Chemical Diet.  Like all diets that take you out of your normal eating routine and habits  I have to say ... it was tough ... if I never see another egg, it will be to soon!

Having said that, I managed to stick to the diet almost in its entirety .. there were some life issues that got in the way, but I felt that I managed them well and responsibly.  The only thing that remains for me now is the weigh in.  I will be doing this in the morning at the same time as all the other ones ... that way I have a consistency.  I would really love to drop at least 5 kgs, but 6 or 7 would be great.  Only a good night sleep will tell.

Would I recommend this diet ... YES ... but only if you are prepared for the fact that it's hard and it won't be easy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)