Friday, November 23, 2012

Getting Prepared To Loose Weight

Someone wise and knowledgable once said .... "if you fail to plan, then you plan to fail" .... Great advice as I prepare for my own personal weight loss challenge.

Some of the things that I will be planning over this weekend to get prepared include;

1. Getting rid of all the crap and temptation (and that doesn't mean eating all of it .... although I may eat some of it ... This is a hard decision though as I am only one member in a family of four.  The rest of the family is not on a diet and I don't want to make them suffer!

2. Writing my goals down ... everywhere ... like on the fridge, in my bed room, on the mirror in the bathroom, back of the door in the toilet, in the car ... everywhere ... to remind myself whenever I am tempted that whatever it is that I'm tempted to eat is just not worth it.

3.  Create an exercise plan .... which I will post shortly ...

4.  Tell everyone what I'm doing ... no doubt I will need their support soon and it would be great to have someone to lean on for understanding when I want Peanut M&Ms .... mmmmmm chocolate ....

If you are thinking of losing weight, but you're not yet ready then consider starting by coming up with a plan.  Map out the steps for your own weight loss journey in preparation for the beginning of your own journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)